Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Here's What You Get

Here's what you get when you leave a 3 year old alone with Mr. Potato Head...

Here's what you get when you leave your 7 year old Star Wars fan (Zack) alone with these stick things - "Yoda"
Here's what I get to see when my little girl wakes up from her nap...
Here's what you get when you take the Mena family and subtract the boys...
Here's what happens when the baby gets too big to take baths in the sink...
Here's what happens when Ben decides to pick Hailey up and run with her...ouch!
Here's what you get when Mr. Mountain Man finally shaves but decides to leave a mullet to remind him of the "good ole days"...
I guess that's a nice one to leave you with! Ha! Sweet dreams! I'm going to bed :)

P.S. You can stop pitying me, the mullet is gone.

3 comments:

  1. OH man, I really liked Steven's hair long!! lol. It's amazing how different everyone looks with less/more hair. LIke Hailey her hair is so long, very cute!! Sammy's hair is long, he looks like Townes it's too cute...don't shave it :( and Jed he's HUGE. what a little chubba! I love it. AH, I can't wait to get together!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all the photos! You need to post everyday with lots of pics! :) Miss you guys!! I can't believe how big everyone is getting...and I'm missing it all :( Its so sad for Auntie Jo!!! Give everyone big hugs and kisses for me! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie- You spoke a little too late...I just shaved them all! I like their hair long too, but there comes a point when they all need a haircut and I just can't bear the thought of how long it will take me to cut each one by hand, so....out comes the shaver! I put on the attachment and go to town. Quick and easy. I just try not to think about what I'm doing, just DO! And tell myself it will grow back. But they do look handsome and clean cut now. I'll have to post a new pic of them all together. I miss Steven's long hair too. But he's handsome no matter what his hair looks like :) Can't wait to see y'all!! Come visit soon! The boys are saying, "When is Townes coming? It's spring now and they said they are coming in spring!"

    ReplyDelete